C. Bradley ("Brad") Hallen is a trial attorney who practices personal injury and insurance law in all of the courts of San Diego County. His office is located in North County.
Mr. Hallen was born in San Diego and educated at San Diego State University and the University of California at Berkeley, where he majored in English and Philosophy. He obtained his law degree from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law, in San Francisco.
Mr. Hallen spent the first 11 years of his career as a prosecutor with the San Diego County D.A.'s office.
Mr. Hallen is a member of the Consumer Attorneys of California (formerly CTLA), the Consumer Attorneys of San Diego County (Formerly SDTLA), the Bar Association of Northern San Diego County, the San Diego County Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers Association and the American Bar Association. A frequent lecturer and speaker, Mr. Hallen is a Superior Court Civil Mediator and graduated from Trial Lawyers College.
Mr. Hallen has tried more than 225 cases to jury verdict during his 35+ year career.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury - Plaintiff
- Wrongful Death
- Dog Bites
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents - Plaintiff
- California, 1971
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California, 1971
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 1971
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California, 1971
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 1971
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law, San Francisco, California
- San Diego State University
Professional Associations and Memberships
- AAJ, Member
- COAC (CTLA), Member
- SDCBA, Member
- NSDCBA, Member
- CASD, Member
- California Superior Court, Arbitrator
- California Trial Lawyers Association, Active Member
- San Diego Trial Lawyers Association, Active Member
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Active Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Active Member
- North San Diego County Bar Association, Active Member
- American Bar Association, Active Member
Past Employment Positions
- Imperial County, Deputy District Attorney, 1970 to 1972
- San Diego County, Deputy District Attorney, 1972 to 1982
- North County D.A. Office, Chief Prosecutor, 1978 to 1983
- California, Criminal Defense Lawyer, 1982 to 1983