Encinitas Car Accident Attorney
Fighting for the Rights of Car Crash Victims in Southern California
California motorists know all too well that there are serious traffic problems on roadways throughout the state. It is not uncommon to see many accidents when driving in the region. These accidents can happen to anyone, at any time. You need to know how to protect yourself if it ends up happening to you.
At The Law Offices of C. Bradley Hallen, you will have an experienced attorney on your side if you have been hurt in a car crash. As an experienced Encinitas car accident lawyer, I have been handling personal injury cases for almost four decades. My clients can depend upon me to work hard to help them hold the other motorists and their insurance companies responsible for their acts. If you have recently been injured in a traffic accident, I will fight for your right to receive fair and just compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other accident-related losses. You only have to pay legal fees if I win your case.
To determine whether you have a claim and how I can help, contact me now to set up your free and confidential case evaluation.
What to Do After a Car Crash
It can be difficult to know what to do right after an accident happens. The aftermath can be chaotic, and your body is likely flooded with adrenaline. In such an event, it can help to know what to do just in case.
Following a car accident:
- Get the medical attention you need. If you or someone else involved in the crash has sustained serious injuries, call an ambulance right away. If you don’t require immediate medical attention, make sure to head to a doctor within the days immediately following the crash—you may have sustained an internal injury you are yet unaware of. Seeking medical attention can also strengthen your personal injury claim.
- Contact law enforcement and file an accident report. The police will interview you and anyone else involved in the crash and begin conducting an investigation. Make sure to be as honest with them as possible, but never accept fault or direct blame on anyone else. Even politely saying “sorry” can be seen as an indication of guilt.
- Exchange information with the other drivers. Write down the at-fault driver’s name, contact number, insurance policy information, and license plate number. Talk to witnesses and ask for their contact information as well.
- Document and save everything related to your crash. Take photos of the crash scene from as many angles as possible. Save copies of any related bills and receipts. Talk to your doctor about the crash and have them note the details in your medical file. The more evidence you have supporting your claim, the better.
- Contact an experienced car accident attorney in your area. Most lawyers offer free consultations and can inform you of your legal rights and options after a crash.
As your lawyer, I will immediately start working for you—I’m available 24/7 because I understand a crash can occur at any time. I will help you understand the offers being made by insurance companies and will provide you with detailed information regarding all the options that are available.
A History of Successful Results
I have represented many individuals and families with their auto accident claims and have obtained many positive results for my clients. I will help you get the compensation you deserve by working hard to understand the challenges that you are facing as you deal with the aftermath of your crash.
I handle many different auto accident claims at my firm, including:
- Crashes caused by drivers who were texting or using their cellphones while behind the wheel
- Accidents resulting from driver inattentiveness, such as rear-end collisions or side-impact crashes at intersections
- Crashes caused by drivers who are under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- Accidents resulting from driver fatigue
While every case is different, you can view past results I’ve achieved for clients on my case results page to get an idea of what I can do for you.
There Is No Fee Unless I Recover Compensation for You
My goal is to provide you with a positive experience at such a challenging time. I take my responsibilities to you very seriously. I will be looking out for you throughout the process, ensuring you fully understand the legal process and are getting the care and assistance you deserve. I want you to feel like you have a strong advocate working for you, helping you make the right choices for your future.
To schedule a free consultation with an experienced car accident attorney, please call my office at (760) 654-6336 or send me a message using our firm’s online form. I represent clients in Encinitas, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Leucadia, Cardiff, Solana Beach, Vista, San Marcos, and other cities throughout San Diego County.