Encinitas Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyer
Representing Victims of Auto Accidents
At The Law Offices of C. Bradley Hallen, I take pride in helping people who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents. For over 35 years, I have been working tirelessly to recover compensation for those who have found themselves in difficult circumstances after a crash.
I know that you have many questions about your case, and I am glad to sit down and talk with you about your options. As an Encinitas car vehicle accident attorney, I can help you make the right choices for the future of your claims, and I will work together with you throughout the process to ensure that you are protected at all times.
Motor Vehicle Cases We Handle
My main focus is helping you get back on your feet after a motor vehicle crash. This is a tough time in your life, and I will be there to fight on your behalf so you can focus on your recovery. I have represented thousands of individuals injured in California accidents over the past three decades, and I am confident that I will be able to hold the negligent parties responsible for your claims.
I assist with any and all accident claims, including:
- Car accidents caused by negligent, inattentive, distracted, or impaired drivers
- Truck accidents of all kinds, including rollover crashes
- Motorcycle accidents resulting from inattentive driving by other motorists
Should You Hire a Motor Vehicle Accident Attorney?
You may wonder what benefits there are to hiring an attorney to assist with your motor vehicle accident claim. Insurance companies have their own claims and legal teams. These adjusters and attorneys are often highly skilled at the art of trying to persuade you to settle for inappropriately small amounts—amounts that do not adequately cover all your past and future harms and losses.
What might appear to be an acceptable offer might in truth be totally insufficient to cover all the economic and human (“pain and suffering”) losses resulting from the wrongdoer’s negligence. You simply must make sure you know what your claim is truly worth before making any final decisions.
I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to provide you with an honest and clearly understandable evaluation of your case. As your attorney, my goal is to help you get a fair and just resolution of your claim, whether that comes through negotiation with the insurance companies involved or through arbitration, mediation, or jury trial. I have extensive experience in the courtroom, and I am committed to helping you protect your rights.
What Compensation is Available for Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries?
Serious and, sometimes, catastrophic injuries can occur in a motor vehicle accident. If you are lucky, you may survive one unscathed. However, many do not, and end up sustaining potentially life-threatening injuries.
Your life could change forever after an accident, and to adjust you will need monetary compensation for damages such as:
- Lost wages
- Medical costs
- And pain and suffering
The Law Offices of C. Bradley Hallen in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California, has represented accident injury victims for nearly 40 years. I have the knowledge, skills, and empathy to help you secure the compensation you deserve while taking on the negligent parties and insurance companies.
As a skilled negotiator and mediator, and a battle-tested courtroom litigator, I am not afraid to stand up to insurance companies or other parties who are attempting to bar you from your right to collect the fair and just compensation you deserve.
What Are Common Injuries Caused by Motor Vehicle Accidents?
There are many types of injuries you can sustain in a motor vehicle accident.
I have represented hundreds of people who have suffered injuries such as:
- Head and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs): These injuries may lead to problems with cognitive and motor skills, affecting your memory, speech, and movement. The earlier you get your head examined after a traffic collision, the better.
- Spinal cord and back injuries: Such injuries may lead to temporary or permanent paralysis and slipped and bulging disks. If you experience any back pain, visit an emergency room as quickly as possible.
- Broken bones and fractures: Victims have sustained fractures to the arms, hands, legs, feet, and skull. Such injuries are common in car crashes and can range from mild to severe.
- Severe internal injuries: This may include life-threatening injuries such as a ruptured liver, punctured lung, kidney damage, and aortic aneurysm. Internal injuries are common after crashes and yet can be difficult to detect without medical attention.
- Limb loss: Losing an arm or a leg can lead to a lifelong disability.
- Severe burns: Not only do they result in life-threatening injuries but also lead to disfigurement and painful skin grafts.
No person should have to experience the pain related to these injuries. But, unfortunately, it often happens. I understand that every case and every client is unique. With my legal skills combined with your needs and insights, I will build you a strong case and work for you to the best of my abilities.
Let Me Help You with Your Accident Claim—Call Now for a Free Consultation
A long list of injuries can occur after a motor vehicle accident. Any one of them can change your life. If you have sustained a painful and debilitating injury in a road accident, The Law Offices of C. Bradley Hallen in Cardiff-by-the-Sea, California, will represent you. I have been a skilled and experienced personal injury attorney since 1971.
Respected by legal peers, I have been included on the Super Lawyers® list from 2014 to 2016 and garnered other awards and accolades for helping accident victims just like you. I offer free consultations for those who have been injured in motor vehicle accidents.
To discuss your claims with an experienced lawyer, please call my firm or send me a message using our contact form. There are no fees unless I am able to recover compensation for you. I represent clients throughout Encinitas, Oceanside, Carlsbad, Leucadia, Cardiff, Solana Beach, Vista, San Marcos, and other cities throughout San Diego County.
Don’t try to handle your traffic accident claim alone! Contact an experienced Encinitas motor vehicle accident lawyer online or call 24/7 at (760) 654-6336.